Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April Showers

April started off not so great. My mom was hospitalized on Thurday, March 31st until Wednesday, April 6th for a kidney stone which was blocking her ureter which caused a bad kidney infection. Thank goodness she's better now though she still has to go back to get the stone removed. It's never fun having a loved one in the hospital. It became overwhelming, but prayers helped me through.

The weather lately has been crazy and...confused! One day it's sunny and beautiful and the next it's hailing! So unpredictable!

Anyway, this past weekend I had the chance to make some creations that I've never done before so take a look and enjoy!

p.s. Please contact me if you or anyone you know is interested in hiring a make-up artist for any occasion, need a cake or cupcakes, or interested in Mary Kay products! Thanks for the support!

SF GIANTS Cupcakes


SF GIANTS Birthday Cake

Hannah Montana Cupcakes



From the movie "The Hangover"


Princess Cupcakes for my God-daughter Mayalanni's 6th Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment